Monday, March 30, 2009

Melissa and Sherrie's garage sale

Hello all!

In case you haven't heard Sherrie and I have a lot of crap in our garage! We have therefore decided that a garage sale is a great idea. Papa, Colleen and Karen have said they will be adding to the sale so anyone else who has some things are welcome to add it. The sale will be Thursday June 11th-Sunday June 14th.

I have friends who are bringing things as well so in order for everyone to get their money I would like everyone to choose a different color sticker and price their items before dropping them off. I have had people who would rather just get rid of their crap so if you don't want the money you can drop the stuff off and we will price it.

Any questions or concerns please post a comment on this post. I want to see how the blog will work while Papa and I discuss the needs of our family to select a proper website. :)

-Lissa

2 comments: